Fashioned by skilled Italian craftsmen ClassMade sofas and armchairs have that unmistakable 'Made in Italy' look. Contemporary and luxurious in every sense with an attention to detail that can only come with many years of experience. Sleek, elegant and highly refined ClassMade is at ease in any commercial or domestic environment. Each designer module is handmade to order utilising top-quality materials and sumptuous upholstery.
Our skilled craftsmen in Italy produce seating products of the very highest magnitude exemplifying their standards of craftsmanship. The superb stitching and deep buttoned upholstery details provide an assurance and statement of quality.
In Italy fashion can represent many things style, elegance and maybe a touch of fantasy are all important and ClassMade certainly embodies all of these. Italians like things to last and would only buy something of good quality, that remain stylish for longer, and is comfortable for any prestigious occasion, a concept further supported by the manufacturers excellent 5 year warranty.
Business is a competitive, fast paced environment
and your executives and directors will appreciate your investment
in quality whilst holding their meetings on striking ClassMade designer
sofas. The supreme comfort levels assisting them in increasing
efficiency and productivity.
Stylish at home or in
the office their opulent styling will enhance whichever environment
you select them for enlivening your surroundings with character
Class Made high quality sofas are upholstered using the Capitonne technique a process whereby buttons are inserted into upholstered furniture to create distinctive handmade geometric designs. A technique fully mastered by Italian craftsmen that has remained unchanged for centuries. Class Made is a stylish, comfortable seating range that is quintessentially Italian.
have a long heritage of manufacturing high quality seating products
with a strong design led element fully backed up by their 5 year
warranty. A whole tradition of many years of experience and experiment
have enabled Sitia to produce exciting and stylish designer sofa
ranges and ClassMade is no exception. Italian designers really
do have an instinct for innovative design and Sitia have the Italian
understanding and craftsmanship to produce fresh new seating products
with typical Italian flair and build quality.
ClassMade designer sofas and armchairs by Sitia are exclusively available at Laporta Office Furniture Ltd.
More info - Luxury Italian Reception Seating - ClassMade
- Frame in chromed steel rectangular section 40x20 mm.
- Steel legs, chromed, round section diam. 25 mm.
- Anti-slip polyurethane rubber gliders, assembled suitable for any type of flooring.
- Frame finish: chromium plating, average thickness 25 microns, or embossed white or black epoxy-polyester powder coating, with double coat anti-scratch treatment average thickness 50 microns
- Inner structure of arms, back and seat in in double-panelled poplar and pine.
- Seat & back sprung with coated rubber elastic straps.
- Foam made of flexible crushproof polyurethane resin ELAST PERFORMANCE characterized by "smart memory", that allows the armchair to recover the initial support even after long and strong pressure.
- Seat, Back & Arms Padding in differentiated density polyurethane foam Wadding on seat & back 200 gr./sqm CFC-free
- armchair: 18 buttons made of steel Ø 22 mm, covered by fabric or leather
- 2 seat sofa: 36 buttons made of steel Ø 22 mm, covered by fabric or leather
- 3 seat sofa: 54 buttons made of steel Ø 22 mm, covered by fabric or leather
- ClassMade is distinguished by the stitched pleats decorating the seat & back and the rich capitonné treated upholstery, produced entirely by hand, that reflects the masterly techniques of the craftsmen responsible for its upholstery.
- Stitching’s Are Made With Continuous Filament Polyester Thread With A Water Repellent Finish Made By Coats® Type Weaverbird™ This Type Of Lubricated Polyester (Tkt 010) Thread Make The Stitching Stronger, Resistant To The Abrasion, And Gives The Product More Tailoring Appearance. Allowing To Read The Forms And Design Of The Product
- All screws and assembly systems used in the production of Sitia’s product are UNI EN ISO 9001-2000 and UNI ISO/TS 16949 process certified
You can always call Laporta on +44 (0)20 7720 6006,
or email us at