7 key features for you to consider when selecting your executive chairs
You naturally want your high back executive chair to be luxurious, very comfortable and to provide you with all day long ergonomic support. By definition executive office chairs should also be prestigious with an exceptional build quality.
At LAPORTA OFFICE FURNITURE all our luxury executive chairs have inherent Italian style and status.
But when selecting your EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHAIR which features should you look for when ergonomics and all round comfort are of the utmost importance to you?
1. A high back – is not just a status symbol but will provide your upper body with increased levels of comfort whilst fully supporting your neck and shoulders.
2. Upholstered arms – soft padded armrests will provide you with a restful experience whilst fully supporting your arms and wrists. Height adjustable arms will further enable you to find a comfortable wrist position at all times no matter which task you are working on.
3. Adjustable lumbar support – good lumbar support will be important to you and should be an inherent feature within a well designed ergonomic executive chair. Being able to adjust the lumbar support mechanism will further improve your posture reducing pressure on your lower spine.
4. An Integral headrest area – your high back executive chair should have its own integral head rest to ergonomically provide you with extra support to your neck and shoulders. For those longer periods seated behind your desk a fully adjustable headrest will greatly assist you in reducing repetitive strain injuries.
5 . Seat height adjustment – is a pre requisite so that you can vary the height of your chair according to your own height and your desks height whatever the the task in hand.
6. A dynamic tilt action – will enable you to select the most comfortable sitting position and ensure a less rigid and static posture. A torsion control should also be included to enable you to regulate correctly with regard to your own weight.
7 . Seat depth adjustment – will help you reduce the pressure on your thighs by leaving a small space between the back of your knees and the seat edge.
At LAPORTA we believe that these features will greatly improve your day to day comfort reducing stress and anxiety. They will relieve you of those tedious repetitive strain injuries and all without compromising your design ethics.
If a high quality executive chair with exceptional Italian design flair and excellent levels of adjustability are indeed important to you then please view our full selection of EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHAIRS.